- Help states and localities understand the energy security benefits of alternative fuel vehicles and fueling infrastructure
- For interested partners, to support the incorporation of alternative fuel vehicles into emergency response plans
Below are a list of resources iREV developed to help emergency managers learn about AFVs and integrate them into planning activites.
- Case studies that examine how biodiesel, electric, natural gas, and propane vehicles have been used by communities during emergencies
- An online tool that can help emergency managers visualize where alternative fuel vehicles and stations are located in their communities
- A memo identifying opportunities for alternative fuels to be integrated into future emergency operations plans and energy assurance plans
To learn more about iREV, visit their website.